Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
phaedra drifted inside rivenwood, ghostly; there were no longer flowers to be found here. and thade; he hoped the boy would be nearby and would come to his mother's call. he and astraeus had both been seen within the confines of noctisardor. to think that it had already been a year since their birth dizzied mahler, tightened his gaze with a vestige of fatherly delight — and pain.
for what a year he had given them.
the gargoyle stopped before the stoneway leading arched and silent into the bypass. here rivenwood's scents lay thickly, and to his nose there was no sign of the pack that had once resided here. he turned toward wylla now, a sentinel without movement save for the wind that raked through his fur. 
words leaping and then buried within himself; a thousand sentences to speak but naught would quell the hatred that lay in magenta fragments around a heart he had broken too many times.
tilting charcoal crown back, compelling them with a summons, and when it was ended, he indicated the she-wolf was free to enter the territory. he would not follow; he would remain in this part of the claim, no confirmed entry until she had gone —
would not interfere
a helpless step and then another carried him toward wylla. "i do not vant to quarrel vith you," he said in an anguished rasp, meeting her sungold eyes for a tense moment, should she allow it. 
mahler searched a long second for any aspect of something that might suggest she did not hate him.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Mahler - February 18, 2021, 03:41 PM