Redhawk Caldera [M] Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
If anything, Fennec was handling this all much better than he was, as his mind was still a whirl with disbelief. A string of questions raced through his mind but they were so personal that they made his stomach feel uncomfortable. He felt exhilarated that they'd just experienced that together, but he couldn't help but also feel ashamed that she was not the first wolf that he had been with. He wondered if she knew, or suspected, that it hadn't been his first time- though he was also keenly aware of the fact that his nervousness likely made him look like some sort of super-virgin who had finally gotten laid. He was almost grateful for that, simply because he didn't want her to suspect otherwise. 

He swooned and melted when she combed her teeth through the beige fur of his neck, and his mouth opened in a soft, almost goofy grin when he felt the vibrations of her growl through the space between them. He still couldn't be entirely certain this wasn't just some hyper-realistic, too-good-to-be-true dream. He uttered a soft chuckle at her question. "I mean, gimme a few minutes to catch my breath an' we could do that again," He said, "And again," Wait, was he coming off as some sex-maniac now? That thought made him clench his jaw slightly. "I mean, only if like, you'd ever want, to, again, but like..." He said, and he tried to shrug, reaching out so as to keep her close. Why was this so difficult? Because it was so new. "I like this....I like us."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant - by RIP Bronco - April 07, 2021, 06:10 PM