Redhawk Caldera [M] Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She hadn't responded terribly well to his suggestion that they continue cavorting about as they had- and she even pulled away. He could feel her becoming frustrated, and when she pulled away, something sour slipped into her voice. Whatever it was that she'd wanted, or expected to hear him say in response, she hadn't gotten it- and now, she was shutting him out. He hadn't wanted to beg promises of her, to say something too much, or to ask for something that was too big of a commitment as he thought that it might frighten her off. But when she practically told him to shove off and go home, he thought, perhaps, that he'd underestimated the situation. 

So he reached out and as gently as he could, he tried to nab her by the thick fur of her neck to pull her back toward him, with a possessive growl. He didn't want her to pull away from him like that. "Yeah, I guess I do have a lot to handle at home," He said, "If this is gonna be my home, an' if you're gonna be this damn slippery," He said, reaching out to nip at her ear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 12:31 PM