Noctisardor Bypass Spirits of the calling
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
the spirits.
mahler was a skeptical person with no sense for the supernatural. when she said these things, the man blinked. he knew the memory could falter deeper into age one fell, and he wondered if that was what he was witnessing now. perhaps the spirits in which she believed were only the vestiges of memory.
it terrified mahler on some silent, unsaid level. he chose only to listen. hope was her name. it matched the sound of her voice and the way her eyes were strong even if her body had become uncooperative. 
her humour was endearing. mahler found himself smiling despite the situation. that hope echoed his thoughts spoke to her presence of mind. perhaps he had misjudged.
spirits, then.
"rivenvood is quiet. my vife, my daughter, and my son live here. the children from this year vere vones i helped to raise." but none of them were infants. in fact, with how he had seen both druid and heda depart, he had grown more certain that they were soon to disperse.
it would be more silent then.
"i vould be happy to learn from you, hope. i am a healer and a midvife by trade."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 15, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 15, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 16, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 16, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 17, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 18, 2021, 02:36 PM