Whitefish River last week, i realized i crave pity
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He wasn't sure why she seemed to surprised to be invited to join the crew as they roved about- they'd never made themselves out to be exclusive, or so he thought- but he didn't dwell on it. He was just glad that it seemed to make her happy, and also pleased that they'd be adding someone else to their group. Blueberry seemed like a good fit, and he thought it might be good for her to have something stable, after drifting apart from her family. 

"Well, good." He said. They'd go to the island as the four of them, then, so that they could explore the coast, and Blueberry could try to search for her sister. Their sister. 

"So...Vesper and...I...I don't know the others," He admitted. He'd been awfully slow to learn about his youngest half-siblings, considering everything that'd happened surrounding their birth and earliest days. "What're they like?" There wasn't anyone else to ask. Blueberry was their sister- and in the absence of her parents, who'd adopted the trio in, he didn't have any other way to learn about them.
Messages In This Thread
last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 13, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 26, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - February 01, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - February 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:32 PM