Whitefish River last week, i realized i crave pity
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He was aware that there were three from that litter but the details about them were tough to come by. He hadn't asked- it felt wrong, for whatever reason, to be asking the strangers how they had come to adopt Niamh's children. Why she'd gone to the island was beyond him, aside from some story she'd told him about some friend she'd had that had lived there. He could recall neither the wolf's name nor the pack she'd led, only his mother's description of a tiny, jovial wolf with tufted ears. 

He wasn't terribly surprised to hear that his younger siblings had inherited the troubling anger of his mother. Blueberry was perfectly likeable- she reminded him a bit of Meerkat, who made for a wonderful sibling, so for her to find Prevost and Peregrine to be distant or cold made him believe that they were probably more Niamh than Phox. The fact that the family was completely separated couldn't have made things easier, either. Being uprooted and dragged to another home might have been too hard. He wondered if maybe that was why Blueberry wanted to find Vesper so bad- maybe she was the only bit of roots that Blueberry had left. He could tell she was missed.

"Big and tough tends to run in the family," He said. "Strong and brave though...She sounds like a good sister." He tried not to sound too much as though he grieved, but he missed his siblings very much as well. He knew what it was like to worry about a missing sibling. "I hope we find her. I feel like the island is a good place to start lookin'." It was as much reassurance as he could offer, knowing how big the world really was, and how hard it could be to find someone in it.
Messages In This Thread
last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 13, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 26, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - February 01, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - February 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:32 PM