Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco had already counted on taking a trip to the island, whether or not he wanted to. It was where Blueberry had been born, and he assumed she would want to visit her old haunts and perhaps search for Vesper, to see if she’d returned to their birthplace too. At one point in his life he’d loved the island and the smells of the seaside, but now it simply felt eerie and haunted. Regardless, he responded with a nod and a faint smile. ”The island? Sure. I kinda figured we’d go there, maybe head that way after this.” He said. After all, they’d be headed South along the beach to get around the mountains, and the island was only a landbridge away.

The wolf who approached wasn’t one he recognized, nor was the younger one who accompanied her, stepping to her side with a familiarity that made Bronco assume they were likely related, though the age difference led him to believe perhaps that Rosalyn was Mireille’s grandmother.

She commanded his attention, though the curiosity in the younger wolf’s gaze hadn’t gone unnoticed, and was rewarded with a shy smile before he offered a more deferential posture to the matriarch. 

”My name’s Bronco, and this is Blueberry,” A slight tilt of his head would gesture to his travel companion. ”I don’t think we’ve ever met, but I recognized the scent along your border…This is Rusalka, er…Sapphique, right?” He asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2022, 08:46 PM