Redhawk Caldera Don’t let this touch you
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Despite some reluctance, it felt impossible to turn down her offer. When he nodded, he was surprised to find some of his guilt slipped away, as though  joining the pack might help him pay tribute to Wraen’s memory. He took it as a sign that perhaps she would have forgiven him, and accepted him into the fold. The corner of his mouth twitched. 

”Well. I guess. I…Think you’re right, and…you would be the one to know. An’ if Wraen thinks otherwise…I’m sure her ghost’ll haunt me out of the place before I can fall asleep,” As he recalled, Wraen had been quite a witchy wolf, who liked tales of the supernatural. She would’ve been tickled at the idea of being a ghost, he thought. He remembered the sound of her laughter, and it brought a hint of a smile to his lips. 

He didn’t like lingering on the borders of the Caldera. Some part of him still sought the comfort of the basin, high above ground level, where he’d once holed himself away. He recalled the cougar that had prowled the borders one day, and the bear that had trespassed not long after. He gestured up the slope with a hopeful tilt of his jaw. 

”I guess it’s Uhm…Been a while,” He said. ”Who’s…I mean, Eljay, yeah? And your kids?” He felt a twinge of guilt. Maia and Eljay had been together for two years or more, hadn’t they? It felt awkward trying to piece the timeline together, but he couldn’t remember seeing either of them much after they’d left the Caldera, and so much had happened since then.
Messages In This Thread
Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: Don’t let this touch you - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2022, 07:55 PM