Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Bernard 

North to the Sunspire, hidden between two mountain ranges, a green oasis was located. Formerly home of Tindome, now free lands. Wraen did not recall, who had come up with the idea of exploring the place and seeing, if it was any good for hunting, in the first place (maybe they all had had the same thought at the same time), but, since no one had done it up until now, beta thought that this would be a good time to fill that gap. 

Not wanting to go all on her own (who knew, what dangers could lie there) and considering that, when scouting in unknown lands, it was always better to go in two, she headed towards the borders, where she would be very likely to catch up with Bernard. However, mid-way there, she realized that the borders were quite long and her wolf-dog friend could be anywhere inbetween, therefore she stopped, lifted her muzzle and called for him in a melodic voice that surprised even herself.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Wraen - June 21, 2018, 04:51 PM