Stone Circle turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick had no idea where they were going, but he was completely present for it.
today he and all his cousins were being taken over the border, and the boy scampered behind his mother. from time to time, unable to help himself, the child glanced back at the massive pale creature drawing up the rear of their procession — who was that? what was his name? merrick could not recall meeting xan, and marveled anew at the bearclaw leader.
he too wished to run away, but seeing wyatt caught dissuaded the boy. instead, he busied himself with attempting to categorize the various scents of the air. and when indra paused, merrick ran full into one heel and hurt his nose.
glaring at her, rubbing his offended snout with one paw, the pup forgot quickly his annoyances in shock.
a stranger, a scarred man; merrick elbowed his way forward to stand alongside nunataq, staring between his silent older relatives and the newcomer. feeling no such social compunction, in the next moment, merrick questioned "what happen on you face?" of the easthollow wolf, eyes burning with an uncontrollable curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along - by Merrick - August 11, 2018, 06:26 PM