The Sunspire Who could ever ever ask for more?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I wish that life stops hitting you so hard time and time again," Wraen said with a smile and moved her head a little to look her brother in the eyes. "If it does not, I will have a serious talk with mother Fate - just give a shout," she added with a light-hearted chuckle.

"Frankly speaking, I have no idea, how she is going to react. I hate to disappoint her, on the other hand... it is not like we are saying goodbye forever. The world is small after all," she sighed, realizing that the hardest part was ahead of her. With Terance she had known, what to expect more or less. With Maia... she had never seen her any different than being optimistic.

"I can't promise, when exactly, but I would like to visit you in the new place at some point," she said after some silence. "See, how you all have settled there and are doing."

I think you can wrap up in your next post. Thank you for all and good luck in leading the new pack!
Messages In This Thread
Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 08, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 12, 2018, 06:12 AM