The Sunspire two bottle a whiskey for the way
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen's cheerful expression wavered the moment she caught sight of Treason. While the latter believed that the Redleaf girl was not suited for leadership, the former had come to the sad conclusion that the praised guardian was the person she liked in Sunspire least. She had tried to even this natural dislike with all the rational and practical reasons of, why the wolf was useful to the pack. And she managed by tolerating and Treason made it easy by not giving a damn about her. 

Terance was next to join their party and a sigh escaped her lips, wondering, whether he had got her message from Rannoch about a follow-up meeting with Liri and discussion on alliance. Perhaps, it was a good thing to remind, in case he had no knowledge of it, and - hopefully - by the time they were done, Rannoch would arrive and clear any and all tensions that could arise. "I am very glad to hear that and I know that Rannoch - though he is not here yet - will appreciate the good news," she said. 

"In regards of our alliance - I think that simple and basic terms will do: an exchange of important information, not shooting the messengers or attacking members of either packs and help, if it is needed and if it is in our power to give it? Does this sound good?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 03, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 07, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Terance - October 07, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 16, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 16, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 02:23 PM