Firestone Hot Springs It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That's good to hear. Conditions have been favourable for me - a solo hunter - as well. Autumn is drawing to a close, but I still manage better than I expected," Wraen spoke from experience. She knew that this luck was not a norm and that it would too come to an end at some point. She had dealt with hunger before, but did not look forward to facing famine again. 

Liri had not offered any other thread to keep the conversation going, therefore Wraen lied down and watched the beautiful beasts in silence for a long time. Soon, however, her mind drifted from the deer to the Sunspire wolves, wondering, if they had reached their new home safely and if the life there had proved to be everything they had expected it to be. It would be great to go there just for a moment to have a glimpse at them all. Just to make sure that they were fine. Funny, how you cut ties with your group, but you still care for them deeply. 

A roaring sound of a particular kind in the distance drew her out of thoughts and made her focus to the furthest corner of the meadow, where an older stag standing tall and proud, was looking towards the dozing herd and challenging any opponent worthy enough to step out and face him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe - by Wraen - November 13, 2018, 02:31 PM