Firefly Ravine and i brought your blanket, hand-woven, hand-dyed
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Okeanos reaction to her is not as emotionally charged as Ibis's had been and she is glad to see something positive for a change. After Seabreeze had left with the children, she had missed them in the beginning, but after a while everyday tasks had taken over and she had lived with the thought of never seeing them again.

He recalled "gelman" and for a moment Wraen was painfully aware of, how little it was that he had received from her, when there had been so much to give. Stories and games, family history, pride in being part of the Redleaf flock and a sense of belonging. It was too late for that now, the boy had grown up and they were virtually strangers.

"How have you been, Okeanos?" she asked then. "I met Ibis few days ago and she was very, very upset about something."

They chatted for a little while longer, Wraen struggling to overcome awkwardness in communication with Terance's son, though compared to Ibis he was an utter sunshine. In the end it was time to leave and they bid each other goodbye not knowing, when and if they were going to see each other again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i brought your blanket, hand-woven, hand-dyed - by Wraen - January 16, 2019, 03:19 PM