Barrow Fields Oh, can you extract me from my plastic fantasy
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
I really need to change this song that I am naming my threads after for a different one. This title is very weird. Heh... Oh, and you get my no. 200 thread! :) @Blossom

There fields that spread from the foot of the Sunspire mountains all the way to a small stretch of forest by the oceanside were peculiar to say the least. Wraen did not have to be a geologist to notice that the mounds did not seem like something nature had made itself, too similar in size and shape, too perfect for an artist, who enjoyed spontaneity and experimentation with various styles. She had arrived here after a morning run to get some warmth inside her bones and muscles, stiff and cold from spending the previous freezing night outside. And stayed longer than initially planned, wandering among these odd formations and observing them.

After the fifth mound it seemed that they all were the same and that the sixth would not offer much of an excitement. So to make it so, just out of a whim, Wraen climbed up to the very top of one of them and sat down, overlooking the surrounding area as a self-proclaimed queen of the whole territory.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, can you extract me from my plastic fantasy - by Wraen - November 16, 2018, 02:49 PM