Ravensblood Forest deserve's got nothing to do with it
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The guy had caught up with the game and was playing along - Wraen decided that she liked him until he would prove otherwise. "Well, I am still a human and I much rather listen to stories about ghosts than meet them in the real life. As I said earlier - they can be really nasty and cause harm, if they are strong enough," she explained.

"There are burnt remains of once lush packlands on the other side of the mountain range. The legend goes that the gods punished the inhabitants for their pride - sent hellfire to the forest - it burned and the wolves with them. But their fate was worse than death. Their spirits remained trapped inbetween the two worlds and they still roam the place. Once a year - on the day, when their home was burned, they relive the same fate over again, you can hear them screaming, you can smell fire burning the wood and flesh," she told a story that was not exactly untrue, except the location was different. 

"But you did not tell me, who you are and what do you do for living?" she returned to her earlier inquiry.
Messages In This Thread
deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 25, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - December 02, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:06 PM