Moonspear toredig
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
sORRY FOR FAILING! Dec has EATEN ME ALIVE AND NOT SPIT ME OUT YET

Hydra thrilled to hear him say the words. He did not even question them; he trusted her implicitly, as she had trusted her own friends—friends who had not trusted her in turn. Terance and she had resolved things, and now he knew he had been wrong, at least... but she appreciated the immediacy of it in Llewelyn, and it showed as she stepped toward him to nose him lightly, a gesture of her appreciation. 

I completely agree, Hydra hummed. True, she was capable; but Hydra knew there was strength in numbers, and that Llewelyn was no weak wolf. He had simply made a mistake. But, she believed he would amend this... enough to extend to benefit of the doubt that he would not seek to harm him without her. She sighed, after a beat. He may believe we will be after him. He is not wrong; in time, we will be. I want him to feel as though he is safe again. Forgotten. But they may send wolves to investigate, Hydra looked thoughtful then, and her gaze shifted to Llewelyn. What would you do? She was interested to hear his perspective and his take. He was a prince of his own lands, after all, and seemed to appreciate her own violent methods... so perhaps he had some ideas of his own.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
toredig - by Llewellyn - November 30, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: toredig - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: toredig - by Llewellyn - November 30, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: toredig - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: toredig - by Llewellyn - December 01, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: toredig - by Hydra - December 23, 2018, 09:20 PM