Redtail Rise Do your dirt, make your mark
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler was not a creature of emotion, but recognized the agony that lurked quietly in her voice. she had lost many things; her wolves, her home. takiyok's devastation was to be expected, and in some way, the gargoyle understood what it cost the pale woman to speak of them to him. he was silent, following the line of her dulled gaze toward the herd below them; mentally marking where they had chosen to graze in his mind, the man returned his attention to the former glacier wolf.
"i lost my three children, and my vife. i never saw my daughter's body." as it had with apple, speaking of it clenched the man's throat, caused a dull thud of pain to begin in his chest — things he would rather not feel. but he wished to impress upon takiyok that there were things beyond the control of any creature, and that one must create their own closure if they were to move on.
grief limned her; she would not want to move from this place. but she was alone, and winter was not kind to those who remained alone. mahler studied her for a handful of moments. "come vith me." 
his voice was hushed; the invitation might very well be rejected. but she could not remain here; or perhaps she would. the gargoyle offered his company, as well as that of stigmata and whatever wolves the ironstar had recruited. it would not replace who takiyok had lost, what she had lost, but he would not leave her here without proposing such.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 17, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 17, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 18, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 18, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 19, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 20, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 21, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Takiyok - December 28, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Do your dirt, make your mark - by Mahler - December 28, 2018, 04:26 PM