Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Amsu 

It had been few months, since Wraen had set her foot in her former home, but upon seeing that abandoned house again, it felt that years had passed. It looked exactly the same as it had in February, when she had first set her eyes on it. Despite all the trials and hardships they had had to endure, the place had lost nothing of it's charm. It was like seeing a beautiful middle-aged lady, looking over at you with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She winked and invited you to come. And Wraen did not resist.

She revisited the old denning place, where she and Maia had spent many happy evenings together. There was the rendevouz's site, once filled with laughter of children and sound of running paws, now quiet and peaceful. Rather than feeling abandoned it seemed as if it was taking a well-deserved rest. And it should be. The land needed time to recuperate. After a quick round, she eventually settled not too far from the waterfalls, where they had taken down a moose in the summer. And from her place she could oversee the forests and the distant valley below.

Funny, how places grow onto you. Even after so much time has passed.
Messages In This Thread
I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Wraen - December 28, 2018, 01:20 PM