Silverlight Terrace There is only one god
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
@Marruz "There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'" Syrio Forel, GOT

Thoughts about death and afterlife were on Wraen's mind more frequently now than it had been before. During the day she wondered, whether her parents had entered a Valhalla-like paradise, each allowed to do, what they wished to their heart's desire and joining a massive feast at the end of every day. Or were it the paradise of the people, who worshipped only one god, where there was eternal peace and happiness for those, who had been good in their Earth lives. Or, perhaps, they were wandering the banks of river Styx together with other souls that the boatman Charon had refused to guide to Hades, because they did not have an offering to him. Or maybe they just stopped existing the moment their hearts stopped. 

So many questions and not a single answer that Wraen would firmly believe in. There were many "what if"s and "why"s, but the main reason she refused them all was her clinging to hope that there was a way for them still to exist, even after their mortal bodies had perished. That somehow she would have a chance to meet them, to talk with them just once more. 

With this in mind, she had walked far from Firebirds and only realized her mistake, when she stopped and found herself in an almost unfamiliar area. The first thought, however, was not, what am I going to do now, but "Maia is going to kill me for having an adventure without her!" Which made her smile and laugh.
Messages In This Thread
There is only one god - by Wraen - February 23, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Marruz - February 24, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: There is only one god - by Wraen - February 24, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Marruz - February 24, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Wraen - February 27, 2019, 03:55 AM
RE: There is only one god - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Wraen - March 03, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: There is only one god - by Marruz - March 03, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Wraen - March 07, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Marruz - March 07, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: There is only one god - by Wraen - March 08, 2019, 07:40 AM