Shadow Mountain i walked in dark streets to punish myself
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
why had she left? why had she left? even the fury and the pain he had felt over his own mother's departure paled almost to transparency alongside the rift that nunataq had torn in him. he should go back, exact his agonies from her flesh, show her she could never leave never leave never leave him again
a voice rang out, and in his mad, headlong dash, merrick stumbled upon pine needles, slipping harshly against a stone and striking his shoulder on the descent. seething a hiss of agony, he glared 'round for the one who had called to him, seeing only a small she-wolf some feet away, too close for the boy's liking, and too full of fucking pity for him not to hate her immediately.
"better not," merrick sang out, and recognized his own madness in the hoarse break of his tones. "there's something wrong with me. wouldn't want you to get hurt." his eyes burned in the half-light toward the stranger, daring her to come closer, for even as his shoulder throbbed with the possibility of injury, merrick's teeth ached to rend flesh.
Messages In This Thread
i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 05, 2019, 02:01 PM