The Sentinels The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I do not think I have met anyone that would fit your description," Wraen shook her head in denial, when she had listened to the end of Indra's speech. She did not realize it then, but fate liked to play odd and cruel games. Merrick's mother could tell, what his name was and what he looked like, but could not pass on the memory of scent. Few weeks later after this meaning Wraen would encounter Vercingetorix, who would be looking for the very same person and had only a scent as a lead. Likely - she would never find out.

"If he is a grown up man, it's probably easier to hold on to the hope that he is doing fine and well," she suggested, knowing that her words would do nothing to soothe mother's worries for her child. "This spring and summer has been generous. How is your sister - Laurel - doing?" she asked, having recalled that there had been a sibling, who she had not met personally.

They spoke with each other for a long time and parted on mutually good terms and a wish to see each other again after a while. As it happens in life, such circumstance would never arise. Indra would die at hands of her own son and Wraen would be trapped in the Hinterlands for a long time to come.
Messages In This Thread
The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - July 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 14, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 31, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 11, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 15, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 16, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:35 PM