Sun Mote Copse the magician's assistant in their dreams
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I didn't really," Wraen shrugged. "I just followed and mastered, what I enjoyed doing and what I found interest in," she elaborated. "Storytelling came naturally for me - it is a great example of trade that you cannot force to learn, unless you truly have interest in it," and a bit of a talent as well. 

"And I became hunter of small game, because - well - that was the main way I was sustaining myself anyway. I am not good at organizing group hunts, because I find it a lot easier to be one-on-one with my prey and plan the moves accordingly," she mused. 

"Based on this - learn something you enjoy and... don't be afraid to take time and search for, what fits you the best. Experiment even," Wraen concluded.

They spent a pleasant evening together, spinning yarns and talking.
Messages In This Thread
the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - January 06, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 05, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 03:49 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 01:19 PM