Sun Mote Copse Starwaves
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Pack Activity 
Assumed some things without mentioning anyone specifically to get to the point quicker. Voluntary pack activity, but I would love if all of you joined and told your favourite story. Either that of, what your toon has experienced in/out of the game, or a folktale you particularly like in real life or you come up with something totally original.

One round - I will write a conclusion on 26th January. 

Tagging: @Finley , @Elwood , @Towhee , @Phox , @Maia , @Pippin , @Sundance , @Chanel , @Weejay , @Clover , @Niamh , @Nellie , @Eljay .

It had been one of the few winter days, when the sky had been cloudless and bright blue, the sunlight had graced the land all day and on the evening the sky was coloured in myriads of reds, violet, oranges and yellows as it slowly set behind the horizon. Opposite to it a pale moon had risen. A perfect evening for story-telling.

Wraen had another reason for being in a good mood. She had found a beaver's dam with fresh tracks of more than one animal around for her pack to explore tomorrow. Incidentally she part of her group already gathered in a clearing between the trees. It was a patch of meadow with soft moss beds on either side - comfy for all ages and stages of joint exhaustion. 

"We have a beaver home to raid tomorrow," she told them, as she sat down herself. After asking around, how everyone had been doing during the day and chatting for a while, she offered something. "As your tyrannous leader I suggest a little fun this evening. I am an avid story collector and teller myself and I know that some of you," a pointed look in the direction of you-know-whos, "have led very adventurous lives and some others are good at coming up with stories within a blink of an eye.

And some are enigmas to me, who I would like to know better. So - impress me with stories - does not matter - real or fictional. Whoever does it best, will have the first pick of the beaver we take down."
Messages In This Thread
Starwaves - by Wraen - January 12, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Weejay - January 12, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Nellie - January 13, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Eljay - January 14, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Starwaves - by Maia - January 14, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Figment - January 18, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Finley - January 18, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Elwood - January 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Fennec - January 21, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: Starwaves - by Wraen - January 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Starwaves - by Phox - January 25, 2020, 03:34 PM