Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Something bumped into her and Meerkat roused, her gummy little mouth splitting open in a wide yawn as she stretched both fore- and hind legs. With a sigh, she curled back into a ball and snuggled against her mother's soft, warm fur, though she did not fall back asleep. She simply lay there a moment, smacking her little lips, before she loosed a small whimper and began simultaneously rooting and squirming.

Another touch, this time firmer and more purposeful, guided her wiggling snout toward a teat. Meerkat latched fervently and began to suck, her forelegs stretching forward again to knead at Towhee's underside, coaxing the flow of milk into her hungry little mouth. She twitched her tail as she fed, letting out little noises of contentment, and eventually let go not because she was finished but because one of the soft furs on her mother's belly had tickled her nostril. Her nose wriggled as a peculiar sensation began to build in her tiny noggin.

She sneezed her first sneeze, then blinked. She hadn't even noticed her eyelids were parted until now, as she slowly peeled them further apart. Meerkat saw blurry white spots on a duskier backdrop, though she couldn't possibly make sense of what she was seeing: droplets of milk splattered on Towhee's belly. Her head wobbled as a shadow cast over the view, shapes slowly coming into better focus as color entered the scene in the form of her mother's pink tongue, first cleaning up the mess before swiping over the pup's face and rendering Meerkat blind again.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 10, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - March 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 13, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 04, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 21, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 24, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - May 03, 2020, 03:06 PM