Sun Mote Copse here comes my baby, here comes my man
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
So, that's, how we are going to discuss things now? Wraen thought, feeling annoyed by Arcturus stubborness and inability (unwillingness) to see reason in her words. She watched him go with a deep-set frown in her features. While grown up and strong the young Ostrega was such a kid in other ways and, while the senior and adult in her, whose pride was slightly wounded, told her that she should leave him to his own devices and get the necessary number of whacks to learn a lesson, the side in her, who felt responsible for the guy's safety and well-being won. She considered briefly, if she should take any back-up in her rescue mission, but decided that it would cause too much of unnecessary trouble. So half-an-hour or so after Arcturus had left, so did Wraen.
Messages In This Thread
here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 08:38 AM