Sawtooth Spire You took my hand and we pretended like I was your guy
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
as wylla drew aside, mahler felt the golden note of their meeting turn sour. he turned his dark ears toward her words, however, wilting somewhat as she brought to life the pain he would engender in his little daughter. thade too, would enjoy no benefit from the more frequent forays he might take.
but at her pronouncement that the children of nyx would not be siblings to his own, the man's jawline tensed. wylla could not order him to consider such a thing. in the silent moments that passed, mahler fell into a pensive expression, considering from all sides why she would insist on it with a cold word.
it was her right, he supposed, and prepared an answer. "perhaps that is vhy you should consider my offer." he had done so out of love, but let the reason be legitimacy for their brood. his voice remained soft, though now a guilty sway thrummed in his throat. "i vould be their father and your husband. her place vould be assured in title as vell as vord." 
"and i not know vhat i vill tell phaedra, only that i vill explain it as best as i am able." wylla had always been one foot ahead of him upon the details, and now — now he had made another error.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread