Nova Peak tränenfleck
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It was as much for his sake as for hers, but she wouldn’t breathe life into the thought. It remained unspoken between them, a promise of vengeance for his suffering. If pressed, Wylla would maintain that it was the best thing for Sagtannet to not tolerate the unseen movement of forces just beyond their borders. They hadn’t come this far to be caught unawares by another possible threat.

Unbeknownst to Wylla, the efforts she’d made to soften her question only made the whole thing worse for Mahler, who was forced to admit his shortcomings aloud because of her. She thought this was a kindness. She failed to realize his pride this time. Nor did he dwell on it; he went on to describe the culprits and she managed a thin smirk at the end.

I wouldn’t remember any of that if they were chewing on me, she supplied, which was true. Wylla wasn’t always an observant wolf to begin with, let alone when her life was on the line. It was impressive that Mahler managed to take stock of his opponents while fending them off. I’ll kill her if I see her, she vowed, which wasn’t true, but it wouldn’t stop her from trying.
Messages In This Thread
tränenfleck - by Mahler - August 24, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: tränenfleck - by Wylla - August 27, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Mahler - August 29, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Wylla - September 07, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: tränenfleck - by Mahler - September 14, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Wylla - September 17, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Mahler - September 19, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: tränenfleck - by Wylla - September 21, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Mahler - September 24, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: tränenfleck - by Wylla - September 24, 2020, 04:48 PM