The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It did not take Bronco too long to notice her presence. In a matter of seconds he had jumped to his feet and closed the distance between them. She was very glad to see him as well, though she was a little more reserved in expressing that. Her tail wagged, she smiled at him sweetly and sniffed his muzzle in greeting. He had not changed much at all - so it seemed. 

"What brings you here, Bronco?" she asked him, taking a step back to appraise him again. "Last I heard you had become a mountaineer."
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM