The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
When she put a paw on his face, Bronco looked at it, nearly going cross-eyed in the process. He chuckled, and nipped at her paw before he rolled back over onto his belly and sat up. He wasn't entirely sure what she'd meant- maybe she didn't think he was a serious enough wolf, and she was likely right about that. But one of his favourite things about spending time with Wraen was the fact that he could be silly, relaxed, and truly himself without feeling pressured to act grown-up or serious. "Maybe you're right," He said. But he couldn't keep a straight face for long. He wriggled his nose. "I have been told before that I have a very serious nose," He said, turning his head to gaze down the bridge of his muzzle, past the parallel scars, and gaze fondly at Wraen. 

She wanted to know about Moonspear, and part of him wanted to lie a bit, so she didn't feel like she'd been wrong in doubting his choice. The truth was that he loved it there; he missed the rest of his family, but he was enjoying his training, and he liked getting to know other wolves his age who were as interested in training and hunting as he was. But...He didn't want to seem too enthusiastic about it, and make Wraen doubt her judgement. So he tried to keep his response fairly neutral. "I like it there. I mean, I think It'd be easier if we were on flat ground, but I don't actually mind the workout too much. An' there's a bunch of yearlings same age as me, an' they're all pretty cool. And they're really good with Meerkat, too." He said, which was quite important to him. He paused for a moment, as he had an idea of what Wraen might have really wanted to know. 

"I had a really good talk with Hydra," He said. "Sort of...About the things you an' I talked about, once." He said. "An' she...I mean, I thought she was all tough super-warrior, wouldn't think twice about killin' a wolf, but she...She actually really does. Like...I don't think she'd kill needlessly. And she said if I ever...Thought I had to, that she'd never make me, if I didn't want to." He said, fumbling with his words as he tried to properly express what he was trying to say.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - October 01, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM