The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, I will have to shake the foundations of that belief of yours. Don't take everything I say as an absolute truth either," Wraen laughed, but the message was serious. She would be arrogant to say that she knew everything about life and that she never made mistakes. Not even close. The only difference between her young self and now was that she had more time to think about her actions and weigh out all the pros and cons. And even then - who knew, what the right thing to do was?

"Treat is an opinion. Process it and take, what you think may be useful to you, or disregard it entirely," she advised, smiling. "It helps to know all sides of the argument and, before forming a decision of your own. Even then... not always, what is right, is pleasant or makes you happy," she said.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 11, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM