The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Ain't you a bit too old to have a fairy godmother?" Wraen grinned at him, though secretly she was glad that he had not entirely abandoned the land of childhood. It was always sad to see that, when kids grew up, they forgot, what it was like to play and let their imagination roam wild. She knew that she should cherish this little moment, because it would probably be the last, before the seriousity of the adult life took over. 

"Do you intend to stay in Moonspear for the rest of the days or is it a stop along the way?" she asked, trying to guess, which way would fate take him. Again she hoped that he would not become Hydra's obedient minion for the rest of his life. Despite all the great things he was learning there now, Wraen was not convinced that the Bronco was cut out to live among Ostregas or become one of them.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 21, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM