The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I am sure I can't - despite our differences, my head has a bounty on it, if I ever come near, God forbid, trespass Moonspear's borders," Wraen finished Bronco's thought and laughed it off, though at the time, when it had happened, she had found it far from being very funny or amusing. She had been terrified and scared for her life many days after the showdown between Arcturus and Hydra. 

"Really promise, what, Bronco?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "That I won't run in trouble or that one way or another I will find you and we will see each other again? I can promise you even that in that unfortunate case, when I happen to die, I will come back as an angry little ghost and I will haunt you until... forever," she joked. "Sounds good?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 29, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM