Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The closer he came, the more he realized that Twhee didn't look herself at all. She didn't even look the way she usually looked when she saw him- and that was concerning. Not that he expected her to brighten up every time she saw him but still- she looked absolutely wiped. His scarred brows pulled together in crooked lines of worry across his forehead. He tried to give her a compassionate smile when she asked for his help, and he made a weak attempt at humour. -"I'd offer to carry you, but that'd probably be pretty uncomfortable,"- He said. While he wasn't skinny enough to have a prominent backbone, he figured being draped across another wolf while pregnant would be awfully hard on the belly. 

He considered asking her if it might be best that she instead went back to the Caldera- he could always take a message to Meerkat, and he could always send Meerkat to her...But if he'd learned anything from dealing with women, it was that he shouldn't underestimate them or try to smother them with his good intentions. He also wasn't a medic- so he had no idea if it was safe for her to be wandering around at this stage in her pregnancy, whatever stage it was, but he figured Towhee was the authority on that matter. Little did he know that she might not have been in the right mindset to be making those sorts of decisions. 

So he didn't bring it up. He blinked when she said she'd asked Meerkat to move back. -"I uh, I know she wants to go back there, I just thought it was her idea."- He responded. Had Meerkat told him that Towhee'd asked her to move back? Or was he confusing that with Fennec, who had said she'd stay at the Caldera to help with the next batch of kids? Either way- he knew that both sisters wanted to be at the Caldera. He knew it was difficult for them to walk and talk at the same time, so he sat down. Towhee looked like she could use a break- but he didn't want to be the one to verbally suggest it. -"She and Fennec both want me to move back too,"- He admitted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by RIP Bronco - March 14, 2021, 09:11 PM