Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
laurel pursued him, screaming.
hackles flared to horrible life; he rounded upon her, his own gaze filled now with immoral want and lashing anger. why did she not leave him be? he had said it would not be him.
something crazed in laurel's gaze, in her voice; it was not only the insistence of the season. and so the lavender eyes softened into a questioning expression, and not for the first time he considered the things that might have befallen her before she came to rivenwood. this was the way of things. the season came to a woman and she chose a father. it was a time that he had always seen marked by delight and desire.
not the desperation that seemed to lurk in her very marrow.
"vhat happened to you?" came the question all the same; he advanced with a slash of his tail through the air, though in the next his plume was furled for a tighter rein of control. 
her fragrance, still wafting upon every atom of air.
"this is a good thing, laurel." surrender, his stare urged, but he knew somehow that she would not. "i vill even give you a name! vintersbane, of duskfire glacier. our ally. he is a good man; he will not —" words tumbling end over end; he bit the inside of his jaw and stared at laurel.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Mahler - June 05, 2021, 04:57 PM