Noctisardor Bypass I can't turn back around and doubt my destination
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
merrick's daughter.
slain.
so laurel had found trouble, only from the sound of things, she had been searching for it. tension limned his jaw, suffused mahler's face with a quiet and terrible anger. it was not meant for her, but those who had harmed laurel, and made of her vengeance's knightsword.
mahler worried now that nature had found its place in laurel, and how the trajectory of violence might affect their mother again if she were to succumb to traumas.
life was not often kind to the unborn, nor those who carried them; he saw misery in her, hatred, the ashen scent of darkness that covered the breadth of her face. laurel was tormented.
"vill that be enough for you?" he inquired in a voice that sagged beneath his own collected guilt;
that he had failed her in allowing her to stumble into or seek near-tragedy beyond rivenwood's borders.
"have you had your revenge, laurel?" voice soft, unswaying toward judgement; he only wanted to know that her righteous murdering had lain to rest that chaotic restless place in herself.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't turn back around and doubt my destination - by Mahler - July 17, 2021, 03:07 PM