Redhawk Caldera pluvialis
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus was appreciative for the way that the redhawk's regent did not press him. she only provided a glimpse into the caldera's workings, and smoothed their conversation back toward him. it was the sort of gentle guiding one might expect from a senator, come before the court to ask one favour or another.

"i once lived far to the east. eventually the land stops behind a great and impassable forest filled with thorns." there was a brief pause. "my curiosity and a harsh environment where crowfeather may train are the foremost reasons to go there again."

germanicus was not prepared to share more detailed truths this day. the shadow himself still did not know of what had gone on within the hinterlands. 

ursus. "they are the pack with whom the saints seek war." germanicus straightened, his gaze upon the caldera wolf. "this conflict must be the reason they have moved their camp." his musing was aloud, but his attention was directed toward the regent. "east of you, before the mountains are reached, the saints may seek to build an outpost."

"the woman who seeks to make this place has given it the name of akashingo. crowfeather told me in his report that he is unsure of her alliance with the saints, only that she is one. or formerly wore their mark."

he leant forward reassuringly. "we will travel to akashingo and see what rears its head in the flatland. redhawk caldera and brecheliant will be informed."
Messages In This Thread
pluvialis - by Germanicus - August 13, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Ruenna - August 15, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Germanicus - August 15, 2021, 12:00 PM
RE: pluvialis - by Ruenna - August 17, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Germanicus - August 17, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: pluvialis - by Ruenna - August 18, 2021, 08:30 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Germanicus - August 18, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Ruenna - August 27, 2021, 08:36 AM
RE: pluvialis - by Germanicus - September 01, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: pluvialis - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: pluvialis - by Germanicus - September 14, 2021, 12:58 PM