Duskfire Glacier schroff
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
it occurred to mahler as he too laughed to remind his brother that two little aspects of this year were being reared in rivenwood. yet he understood intrinsically that it was not his place to say. laurel would handle such a meeting. he himself need only give abel and indra a safe place in which to grow.
the approach of a woman, who introduced herself as partner to wintersbane, solidified this decision for the gargoyle. he listened pleasantly as words were exchanged, dipping his head low to tzila. "it is good to meet the voman who has made a husband of my brother," he said gently.
the tipteoing around the elf-queen's name was completed by mahler.
tzila was tall, with a beauty that would have been cold were it not for the flare of fire along her nape. she seemed perfectly suited to the glacier, and to wintersbane. there was ice in both their gazes, nuances of it. mahler found that he was quite genuinely happy for the tundrian.
"thank you," he said belatedly to his brother. "i hope that he returns. the snows here are harsh." a pause. "i spoke vith lane and have hunted vith imaq. duskfire is a place of very skilled individuals."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
schroff - by Mahler - September 04, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: schroff - by Mahler - September 04, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: schroff - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2021, 05:48 AM
RE: schroff - by Mahler - September 08, 2021, 04:54 PM