Ankyra Sound I cut my hand upon my blade
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
That was it, then. There was no hope of tracking down Caiaphas or her kin to coax some sort of life saving magic from them. If Wylla was in a more practical mindset, she would realize just how stupid the idea of Caiaphas saving Mahler was. She was more likely to curse him to an earlier grave than his sickness would promise while still taking her pound of flesh from Wylla to pay for it. She knew that about the sea-witch, but she had banked on being able to trade her life for Caiaphas' secret to living forever.

Turns out they were all dead. She should have been happier about that. She had nothing to say about it until Rosalyn spoke again, suggesting she was desperate. She cast a stormy eye on the ruddy wolf. Did she really remember absolutely nothing about their previous encounters? She lifted her shoulders in a helpless shrug. I had something she wanted and needed something from her in return for it, but it doesn't matter now. Thanks, she added, keeping the tailing for nothing to herself.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my hand upon my blade - by Wylla - October 08, 2021, 12:04 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Rosalyn - October 10, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Wylla - October 26, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Rosalyn - November 02, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Wylla - November 11, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Wylla - December 01, 2021, 06:31 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Wylla - December 04, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: I cut my hand upon my blade - by Rosalyn - December 19, 2021, 11:01 AM