Dragoncrest Cliffs in a tidal wave of [m]ystery
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Especially after hearing about his role in his progeny's lives, it might've been a foregone conclusion that Njord wanted to be a dad. Nonetheless, she held her breath again until he gave his affirmation. Yes, that would make him happy. Meerkat thought a lot of cheesy thoughts in response to that little declaration, though she tried to tamp down on her girly excitement to focus a bit harder on the logistics of the situation.

She opened her mouth and nearly asked him if he was sure about the idea of her moving here with him. Would it be too much, too soon? He'd just said he meant to be hers, and hers alone. Meerkat pressed her lips into a smile at that. Despite how tempted she was to seal the deal right here, right now, she reminded herself that relocating was a big step, but it wasn't an irrevocable commitment. That would come later, though hopefully not too much later, supposing cohabitation was smooth sailing.

"Yes, I'd like to come here to be with you, if you think your leadership will permit it." And by "it," she didn't only mean her own acceptance. Meerkat liked to think Erzulie would welcome her, especially with what she had to offer both Njord and the pack, but what about breeding privileges? She would love the opportunity to earn the right, though Meerkat knew her season could come at anytime now that she was approaching her second spring. Would they have the leaders' blessing based on Njord's merits alone?

Njord's flirtatious attentions punted that concern right out of her head. Towhee had predicted her heat would come sooner than later. Hormones might explain some of her mood swings lately, along with all the emotional duress. As he groomed along her backbone, fire licking down her spine along with his tongue, Meerkat did wonder if it might be right around the corner. Something akin to a purr rumbled in her chest and she gently sashayed her hips toward him.

"Someday soon as in... today?" Meerkat teased hopefully.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
in a tidal wave of [m]ystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 06, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 06, 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 09, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 09, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 01:06 AM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 10, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 10, 2022, 06:50 PM