Sleepy Fox Hollow You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
paeon's call was especially interesting given that there were few reasons for such urgency.
and so mahler was swift, and his great form soon came upon the young herbalist and a downed woman. a cursory sniff of paws and muzzle provided him scent of the red flowers. 
poor little fool.
he tilted his head to listen to her heart and then straightened. "our friend here vill sleep a long vhile. i suspect she romped through the field there." 
they could move her, though he did not recommend it. the land here was protected by a cliffside overhang, over which a single oak watched a waterfall.
"vhen she vakes, i expect it vill be vith a massive thirst and a larger headache. come, listen." he indicated the sleeping chest. "if she had taken too much, enough to kill, her heart vould stutter und pause. but you see she does not struggle vith breath, nor does her heart make such small leaps. it is only a very deep sleep, vone as you might induce for a gravely vounded person."
as he spoke, he moved about, turning the stranger to one side, arranging her. "in case of vomiting," mahler told paeon, at last coming to sit near. "ve vill take turns sitting vith her until she vakes. supervision is vhat ve do now."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on - by Mahler - April 24, 2023, 10:14 AM