Sun Mote Copse where the wild things are
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Is there anything in there that’ll keep predatorial men away? Meerkat asked, the words just slipping from her mouth. There was an incident, she quickly explained, adding, But I’m not worried, which was only a slight fib. Wolves like him will always exist. But soon our claim will be strong. The copse belongs to us. It’s our home now. And I know our allies will always have our back.

Realizing she was babbling, Meerkat smiled apologetically. With just Njord, Towhee and herself here, conversations were sparse and quite often redundant right now. It was nice talking to someone else for a change. She knew Sialuk would be interested in the news, though she didn’t want to make this visit all about herself.

Refocusing on the bundle, she acknowledged, Thank you so much for the housewarming gifts. Let me show you around a bit. We can find someplace to store them and you can tell me how everyone in Moonspear is doing.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
where the wild things are - by Sialuk - October 24, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: where the wild things are - by Meerkat - October 25, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: where the wild things are - by Sialuk - October 26, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: where the wild things are - by Meerkat - October 28, 2023, 09:04 AM