The Sentinels only got $20 in my pocket
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
Aimed specifically at @Sarah and @Terance but anyone can show up! Future dated for 06/07

--

Though steady on her feet the petite DiSarinno trembled with variable intensity as she toed the threshold of her birth den. The world behind her smelt of earth and love and family...this world before her had a tainted mystery about it. Her tail wiggled behind her as though to bid the unassuming play yard a friendly hello; she'd been told confidently by her Mother that the well-tread circle of dirt was appropriate for her and her siblings to explore.

But no further Osprey had warned firmly. Wraen intended to obey completely.

"Eh?" she asked of Terance and Sarah. It was as accurately as she could articulate 'Are you guys coming?' Though told it was safe Wraen was not too keen on stepping outside for the first time on her own.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"Ye," Terance replies toughly, puffing out his fluffy chest and moving before his sister. "Will 'kect yoo," he tells her, the choppiest form of safety he could offer. It was his job, to protect his sisters at all costs. He'd learned the word from his dad-- not very well but all the same-- and found it was best to use when talking about his dainty sisters, as Dante used it when talking about them. He shoves past his younger sister who is almost crossing into the yard, making sure she knows he has to check it out first. He wants to tell them to stay behind until he knows it's safe, but doesn't know the full string of words for that. Instead he offers a "Neh!" and waddles into the yard, blinking at the light that was somehow brighter than that of inside-- how? he did not know.
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Recently Sarah had come to terms with the fact that their mother left them for a short while and no amount of wailing and crying brought Osprey back any sooner than she wished to come. Besides - now that she grew a little stronger and became more developed every single day, there were other things to occupy her mind than making sure that their mom came back. 

Though Terance had assumed a role of protector early on, Sarah had an air of independance around her. Therefore she did her exploring on her own (no matter, how small the area was and, what others had already discovered - she just had to be sure) and, whenever possible, competed with her brother for the leading role. 

And that kind of option presented itself quite often, this day being no exception. Once Wraen had made the suggestion of expanding the known horizons, Sarah was quick to raise to her feet and, ignoring Terance's warning, she ambled past the younger girl after him into the bright daylight. Dazzled and confused by it, she dropped to her bottom and with squinted eyes stared right up, where the light was the brightest. And her mind was puzzled by the same question - how?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
pp of wraen

As Terance moved to protect his sisters, Wraen waddles back inside. Her curiosity-- it seemed-- was short lived, and she no longer was interested in what was outside. Oh well, thought the dark boy, more room for him to explore. Soon however, his more daring sister moved past him-- clearly not intimidated by the new world. Whatever-- less for him to worry about. 

"Sah!" he yipped, moving towards his sister with his tongue poked out. He had no more words for her, he just wanted her attention. Without another hint of warning, he leapt towards his sister in hopes of tackling her to the ground.
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Up until today Sarah hadn't had many reasons to use her brain for thinking and now, when she finally began to spin the wheels, the mechanism was working quite slowly. So busy she was staring into the sun, dazzled by it's light, while her thinking cells were trying to find an answer for the question that she did not notice her brother sneaking up on her and attacking from behind. 

And, if there was another thing besides being left alone, that Sarah disliked was this kind of sudden interuption of an activity she had chosen to do. She fell to the ground and growled at Terance, who - by now - was probably somewhere above her. How dare you!!!!!
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
yikes. i forgot that we were skipping wraen

As baby Terance has Sarah pinned down, he lets out a loud yip of excitement. Hah! in your FACE! Perhaps not forever, but for now, Terance was the largest of the trio, and his weight was an advantage in play fighting. As a puppy, the only thing he could think to do next was lick his sisters face viciously, covering her in smelly puppy breathe saliva and wetting her soft fur. 
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: we can wrap this up, if you wish, and have a more updated one in the near future?

"Blargh..." was all Sarah could mumble between her brother's attempts to lick her face so vigorously that she would be rendered of speech entirely. This did not mean, however, that the cub was lying there unmoving and letting this ungraceful thing just happen to her. Oh no, she squirmed underneath her brother's weight and pressed her hind-legs against his belly, while the fore pair was pawing at the boy's neck and muzzle. "Rrrrrawrrr..." she growled - the meaning clear - get off, you fool!!!
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
sounds good! <3 feel free to archive this or reply after my post.

Terance lets out a loud yip as Sarah kicks at his stomach, then returns her "Blaragh!" as he tumbles away from her. Without thinking twice, her lets out a tiny growl and wiggles his rump at her before sprinting away-- a clear invitation to a game of chase!! Even if Sarah refused to chase him, Terance was prepared the spend the rest of the afternoon playing outside of the den with his sister.
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Oh, no, you won't! Sarah thought as she scrambled to her feet quickly and, forgetting all of the initial wariness of the outside world, dashed after her brother, having every intent of catching him, pinning him down and pay him back for the all of the nasty licking incident.