Wapun Meadow there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I might have heard about Saena," Wraen said, raking her memory for the person in question. She remembered her, because the name was unusual, but could hardly recall any other specifics on the wolf in question. Osprey might have mentioned her on passing, but having never got on well with her niece had not said much of anything else. Arguments and differences in opinion were old and long-forgotten and were not important in the present day. 

"I might be wrong and this just might be another wolf with the same name, but she was related to my mom via very convoluted and complex branch of the family tree," she said with an apologetic smile for having nothing better to offer. "I was born near the shores in a pack called Donnelaith. It was lead by the Mayfair family, but we left it, when I was very little and when I returned a year later - nothing was left of the place or the wolves that had once lived there. It was as if they had never existed."
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below - by Wraen - April 21, 2018, 02:48 PM