The Sunspire Another night, another strangers door
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Charon? Why would they care about something that had happened a month ago or so? After all - though the encounter had been very unpleasant - nothing bad had happened in her opinion. Just because her former leader was a stupid, egocentric, delusional and rude fool did not mean that she would go on sulking about some insults and would-be assault.

"Uhh..." she looked up with a furrowed brow, recalling the events of that day, which was not easy, because so much had happened inbetween. "It was a long time ago, I was scouting and tracking and ran into Charon. He asked, what was I doing there, I politely replied and explained. 

Then he started threatening me and the rest of us, saying that he will kill each one of us and rip our heads off, I naturally got pissed off and replied that he should not throw around threats that he would regret later. Then he tried to assault me, I stood my ground and made my point clear about not taking any shit from him. This seemed to cool him and he did not proceed. We did a bit of a staring contest and then walked our separate ways,"
end of story.

"Umm... I think that this took place somewhere in the flatlands, but we were a very good distance away from Moonspear. There is a river there in the vicinity. And a creepy-ass forest too - I met a walking corpse there last winter," but that was a story for another day. '"Mind if I ask you, why do you want to fix things with Charon now? That guy is nuts," she asked.
Messages In This Thread
Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 12, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 13, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 23, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - June 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Terance - June 13, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: Another night, another strangers door - by Wraen - June 26, 2018, 01:59 PM