The Sunspire Hoping when it opens I'll see you
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Least of all Wraen had not expected Rannoch to apologize to her and this was the moment, when she realized the fundamental difference between her and Terance and then this guy, who not only saw the truth in both sides, but had the modesty to take a step back and admit that he had made a mistake as well. With her at times very firey nature and righteous attitude even, when she was not right, her friend's natural knack at diplomacy and peace-making was something she desperately needed. From this point on - was hell-bent on learning it. 

This flow of thoughts, formation of new connections and resolutions happened in the brief silence that followed after Rannoch had finished his speech. Her contemplative expression changed to a happy beam that despite the trauma gained by fighting a swan, still made her features pretty. Smile suited her a lot better than a scowl and aggressive attitude - that was for sure. 

"We could, of course, toss around some more "I am sorry"s and "no, I am sorry"s," she said with a laugh, "but I consider the matter solved and closed. Though I have to say - you have impressed me so much that from this day on, the little angel that sits on my shoulder is replaced by a little Rannoch." The devil had stayed the same, though for one curious moment she thought that Liffey could take that spot. Encouraging her to do some reckless stuff for a balance.
Messages In This Thread
Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - May 25, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 13, 2018, 05:10 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 07:18 AM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Hoping when it opens I'll see you - by Wraen - July 04, 2018, 06:31 AM