Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Almost two months ago Wraen had met Indra and they had had a discussion about trusting strangers and the possible consequences. Each of them had very different opinion on the matter, based on different experiences in life. Whereas the young hunter had had very few bad encounters with unknown people, it seemed that Indra had those outnumbering the truly good ones. They had parted then, but Wraen had been a little more careful, when meeting new people ever since. She had caught the warning signs in Indra's voice and they were not easy to forget. 

Therefore now too - when Speedy readily offered her help in scouting - Wraen did not reply positively right away. She stood there contemplating the offer and how to deal with it. The she-wolf seemed harmless enough and yet - whether she could really be sure that there weren't some darker shades hiding beneath the light ones? Then it occurred to her that, as long as she took the wolf closer to Sunspire, the chances for Wraen would be better.

"You can accompany me - I am heading over there," she beckoned to the glistening surface of the Greatwater lake in the distance. "We are in the vicinity of two packs that can be rather hostile, therefore we should better move away."
Messages In This Thread
RE: First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Wraen - May 26, 2018, 02:50 PM