Duck Lake are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
sensing the boy's turmoil, but sadly unaware of the detailing that marked each moment for alarian, mahler settled against his companion, the lake holding his attention but for a moment. not a creature pleased by touch, the musiker nevertheless found some biological draw toward the comfort of another. resistant for only a short time, the gargoyle glanced sideways at alarian, his gaze taking in the light-auraed edges of the other's pelt.
and away again, but the ducks had collected themselves into a flock and gone off. mahler, aware  he had initiated something that was beginning to largely discomfit him, if only at the newness, nevertheless determined he would remain as he was. silence stretched on, interminable; at length he found himself unable to look toward the governor again, for fear he would entangle them in ways mahler had not intended.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Mahler - July 24, 2018, 12:48 AM