Ghost Lion Crag i know there's greed and there's corruption
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Neither Hydra, nor Charon take people leaving kindly," Wraen replied, trying to summarize the long and complicated and already ancient history of her relationship with two generations of Ostregas. The story already felt old and worn, with the King dead, it seemed even less important now than it had been, when the mutual dislike had been real, palpable and painful. "I could have managed things better myself as well, but it does not matter anymore. We are neither friends, nor enemies, we are..." she paused, looking for the best description of her situation, "...nothings to each other." Hate and love implied that people involved still cared, but, when it came to indifference, you could argue, whether it was worse or better. Wraen personally did not feel loss of Hydra, she hardly thought about the newly crowned Queen at all. Her name crossed her mind only, when diplomatic matters were necessary. 

"I am glad and honored to have you as a friend then," she smiled at the boy, who felt confused by the words he had uttered inadvertently. It had come as a surprise to himself, but by saying, what he had, he had earned more respect in Wraen's eyes. He was loyal to Moonspear, but he was his own man too. "So - now that the serious business is cleared," she picked up the thread of conversation again. "What have you been up to lately?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, curious to hear, what Arcturus had to tell.
Messages In This Thread
i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Arcturus - October 23, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - October 24, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - October 29, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - October 30, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - October 30, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - October 30, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - November 06, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - November 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - November 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - December 06, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 02, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 04, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 10, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 12, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 18, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: i know there's greed and there's corruption - by Wraen - January 19, 2020, 12:55 PM