Sun Mote Copse I will sing sing sing to the masses
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Sorry for the wait!! <3

A pine martin could present a couple troubling aspects, given the fact that they had sharp teeth, but Bronco still felt confident that as he was much larger, he'd be able to handle it. He heard and smelled another wolf approaching- vaguely familiar, just enough so that he didn't turn to fend them off as an unwelcome trespasser, but as he didn't really know the female either, he didn't make haste to strike up a conversation. She fell in line behind him, which gave him the confidence that he could simply take on the decision-making in this expedition. A quick sidelong glance told him that his companion, likely a new-ish joiner, was actually prettier than he'd thought when he'd caught sight of her before. Now he really had to impress her. 

He cleared his throat and threw up his hackles a bit, pressing forward at a quicker pace as the weaselly creature had beat off at a run, and they'd have to make up ground- but eventually, he could see it, running fof in the distance, so with a triumphant growl, he announced the  beginning of the real chase with a happy growl- and burst into a gallop.
Messages In This Thread
I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - November 20, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - December 29, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 02, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 06, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 20, 2020, 08:08 PM